Monday, November 10, 2008

Coolest Concert Ever!

We just recently did the Roseville concert with Greater Vision and Legacy Five. It was awesome! I have never shared a stage with some of the top names in gospel music before, and it was a real honor, and at the same time a terryfing experience! If I were to mess up, EVERYBODY IMPORTANT WOULD KNOW IT!

Anyway, I've been kind of hard up for jokes lately. Honestlty, finding a joke has gotten as hard as finding a parking space on Cheistmas Eve: "Taken, taken, taken, taken, fire lane, taken...Ooh!.....Ah, maccedamien, the meter's busted...".....wait....that was a joke.

Stop by our website, www.foresterministries.com, to check us out.

-Joshua

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I was a little offended when I read your blog. I thought for SURE that the COOLEST concert that you will and could have EVER done would have been with the Foresters. After, all they are your family. How could you live with yourself, saying that this was the Coolest concert ever when you have gotten the chance to perform with Mark and Andrea Forester. Oh, well you will be in my prayers. God bless you anyway..........HAHAH HEE HEE!! Your loving sister-in-law, ANDREA FORESTER!!!!!