Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Wanna Rob A Bank

I went into the bank today and saw this whole wall of security cameras...... did you ever get the feeling you were being watched? I got to thinking: I would love to go into a bank with a ski mask on. Then, just when the people start to panic, take off the mask and say: "Whoo, is it cold outside!" Before I took the mask off, though, I'd like to walk up to a teller and say, "I'd like to make a withdrawal, please."
Okay, that would definitely get me arrested, but it would be fun if I could get away with it. I could just see the faces of those angry cops though. "You were what?....A joke?.... Whatever, watch your head gettin' into the car."

Don't forget to check us out at www.foresterministries.com to see our CDs and future bookings. We're still accepting dates for 2009. But sorry, we can't fit in anymore dates for 2008....

-Joshua

No comments: