Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Hate Hallmark

I have decided that Mother's Day cards are the worst cards in the world because of one thing: mothers cannot know if their kid is being sincere. All Mother's Day cards say something like:
To The Most Wonderful Mother In The World!!!!
A mother doesn't know if her kid is serious because ALL of the cards say something like that! I think someone needs to invent a new kind of card; no one has to buy it, it just needs to be there so sincerity in the other cards can be detected. Somebody needs to make a card that says, "I hated my childhood; thinking of becoming a serial killer. Signed, (your name here)."
Father's day cards are completely different, though. Those are easy to buy because dads give you a different side to your childhood. You don't have to worry about being sincere with a Father's Day card. Just buy something that says, "Happy Father's Day, Dad: Childhood With You Was A GAS!"

Our ministry, on a more spiritual note, is going quite well. We did a concert for a dinner in Mulliken Michigan this past Saturday, and boy, can those ladies COOK!:) I don't care if they're married or not, I'll wait in line.

Also, my birthday was a couple of weeks ago! I am now the big one-double-O! (The two Os stacked on top of each other make an eight) I can't believe I'm finally eighteen! Darn it, I just missed the election. Oh well, be sure to see our website at http://www.foresterministries.com/ to see all about us.

-Joshua
P.S.- Look over the past colors I've used to sign my blogs and see if you can guess what my favorite color is. The winner will receive: ......bragging rights. (Whoopie!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... i am randomly checkin out u guyzes blos and this one caught my eye... i am a loser...i looked at ur past posts and you used many colors... what is ur fav color?? or do you not have one??? ---Gabby