Friday, November 20, 2009

DVDs And Fish Guts

Have you ever wondered what life would be like without sea urchins? Neither have I! Anyway, as my brother stated in the last blog, our live DVD is VERY close to being released, so we hope you'll all enjoy it. If you don't, well... you'll just have to... I don't know, not buy it or something.
Just a quick poll, does anybody out there enjoy Chinese food? Anyone? Anyone at all? I had it for the second time/ first time in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnngggg time today, and I had my first egg roll.... at least, that's what they told me it was. I bit into that thing and what I saw inside was DEFINITELY not egg! It looked liked six-week-old fish guts! That's why I'm writing this blog, because whatever it was, it'll probably kill me in my sleep. Maybe I should make this a last will and testament...

Stop by www.foresterministries.com to see our pics, bios, and schedule!

-Joshua

No comments: