Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's happening this weekend!

Josh and I have both found a new love...... and no, I'm not talking about girls (though Josh is not doing to badly there either!), I'm talking about our new X-Box 360! We put our money together a couple of weeks ago and decided that, although we are college students who will soon be graduating and moving on with our lives, we wanted to make one last silly spurge on something that's maybe not-so-grown-up! We have both been having a ball with it in our spare time, and wondering why we did not do this a while ago!
We are going to have an unusual weekend. Today, Josh is off to a church in Flint to help out with a special youth day that friends of ours are hosting. Many of our college friends are also heading out to help the church, and advertise for the college. I couldn't go today because I have some other things that I have to do. Too bad, 'cause it sounds like they are really gonna have some fun together!
Tomorrow, Josh and I will be in our home church in the morning, and singing at another church in the evening. The neat thing about where we are singing is that the church is literally "around the corner". The church building is within walking distance of my house! If we did not have to carry so much heavy equipment over there, we would just walk to get a little exercise and not waste both drops of gas that would be required!
I love travelling long distances to sing, and we've done a lot of that lately. Such travels do have their advantages, but for once, it will be a relief to leave only a short time before church starts, then be the first ones home!

-Stephen

No comments: