Monday, May 26, 2008

Josh- Intellectuals Play Classical

Hi folks! I just thought I'd let you in on some news....let's see....news....news.... Well, when I think of some I'll let you know!

Anyway, I was at a piano lesson with my teacher the other day and I found out some disturbing news: my teacher was trying to encourage me in the way of classical music, and he said that intellectuals play Bach..... right away I knew that wasn't for me! I mean no offense if you're a lover of classical music, but I simply cannot stand it. For one thing, most of the pieces are too long. Take the Moment Musical, for instance. MOMENT Musical is like a four minute piece! So much of the song repeats itself that I'm pretty sure Schubert stuttered. This guy must've hung out with P-p-p-p-orky P-p-p-ig!

Well, I finally thought of some news..... Today, Hillary and Obama.... yeah, like you haven't heard enough of that! Anyway, I've finished all the recording for my very first comedy CD. I'm still waiting for the print to come in and the duplication needs to be finished, but it should be available soon, both in concert and on the website. I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do through this recording and I am anticipating its release. I'd say something like TTYL, but that's for losers...........TTYL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome! Can;t wait to hear you sometime.

Anonymous said...

I am big fans of Mark & andrea. I saw your sight through theirs. I will watch for you at upcoming events and hopefully get to see you.


Sherryl Calson