Saturday, May 31, 2008

Stephen- WOW! What a rush!

I just got back from a big trip to Cedar Point on Thursday. I went with Josh, my parents, and our good friends the Mitchells. We just graduated from high school with our friend Kyle, and we celebrated by our to families heading toward the land of rockin' rollar coasters! It was amazing. I had not been to Cedar Point in several years so it all felt like new, and I even got to ride some new things that I had not tried before. We timed this trip on purpose so that there would not be too much waiting in lines for our favorite rides, and it worked out beautifully. We rode the Millennium Force, one of the tallest coasters in the world, after only about twenty minutes wait,(compared to eight hours when it first was built and two-four hours in the busy season) but we topped the day of by riding the Top Thrill Dragster: 420 feet high, 120 miles per hour!!! It may only be an 18 second ride, but boy is it intense: zero to one-hundred-twenty in 3.1 seconds, rocketing out, spiraling straight up, curve, and spiral straight down to a screeching halt! I was going so fast that I think I missed my next birthday! While I was strapped in before launch, I took one look at where I was about to be sent and re-dedicated my life to Christ! It was especially great because we only waited about 15-17 minutes.
Nothing new on my recording yet, due to the fact that my producer/older brother Mark Forester is out of town singing until Monday, so we'll try to record some more stuff soon.
Josh's recording is done. We are just waiting for his artwork to be finished and the order placed to Nashville for his print. When we have it in we will put it on the web site for sale.
Be sure to to watch foresterministries.com for our CDs coming soon!

No comments: