Thursday, August 28, 2008

Big News From The Comedian

Big news, everyone: last Wednesday, my brother Mark called and told me the biggest most exciting news of my life. I have been booked, for November 1, to appear in Roseville Michigan with Greater Vision and Legacy Five! For once, I am not telling a joke! This is the biggest thing ever to me, and I am really excited. I cannot wait for November now!
On a less exciting note, I was working with my dad today and we were fixing a leak in the ceiling that A/C related. He had to use a ladder, and when the job was done, he asked me to fold it up for him. So I grabbed the ladder and began the intricate folding process, when I realized that my hand was hurting. Not from carpal tunnel, but I looked and realized, "Oh, Billy Goat, my hand is caught in the ladder." Nobody saw me, but I started laughing anyway.
Be sure to check us out at www.foresterministries.com !

-Joshua

1 comment:

Adam Wallace said...

That's great news Joshua.

They are two of my favorite groups.