Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Heaven Will Be Great IF.....

Have you ever met one of those people that you just wish you weren't going to see in Heaven? I know that sounds mean, but I'm sure all of us have thought that at one point or another! Think about this: that know-it-all neighbor might have a mansion next door, or you'll have to listen to motor-mouth forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.... And think about this: since there's no sin in Heaven, no matter how much you may want to tell him to stick his head under the lawn mower, you won't have the heart in eternity! "Listen Jim, I've heard you gab all day..........but...........(UGH)....must.......listen to.............Gomer Pyle!!!!!" Since God has a sense if humor, I have a feeling that if there's a brother in Christ that you can't stand down here, you'll be roommates with him in Heaven.

The concerts at the Pix Theater and Forester Park went very well. I tried out a new piece of material that went extremely well in both events, and it is now a part of my shtick. I won't tell, but think of what you would get if you combined Green Acres, over-the-top action movies, late night TV and old cowboy films. Puzzled? You'll find out if you come see us! Be sure to stop by the website, www.foresterministries.com.

-Joshua

2 comments:

Adam Wallace said...

I'm glad your concert went well.

Anonymous said...

Hey, your favorite sister-in-law here!!! ANDREA!!! Just thought that I would let you and the world know that you guys did SO well at the concert at the PIX Theater. We, Mark and I were SO proud of you guys. Josh, your new act is THE BEST!! You are great!! Stephen, you get better each time that you perform!! Keep up the good work. We are here cheering you on ALL the way!! You go guys!!!