Monday, July 28, 2008

How Do You Swallow This???

My church is doing Vacation Bible School, but it's for six Sundays instead of five straight days. Our theme is sailing, with the bad guys being pirates. Anyway, all the helpers, including myself, wear sailor hats. As we were on our way home, I took my hat off and saw the tag on the inside. It was here that I found one of the dumbest things I've ever read: "WARNING: Choking hazard, small parts, not intended for children under three years"!!! I began to examine the hat thinking I had missed something. I tried to find small parts on the hat, but I could not. There were no buttons, strings, or even loose threads! How many parents have ever walked into a room and screamed, "Oh zucchini, junior's choking on his hat!!!" I can see a three-year-old trying to pull that oversized sailor hat from his air passage. Further more, what three-year-old child has ever looked at a sailor hat that was about seven sizes too big for him and said to himself, "I think I shall try to force this white whozzamajigger into my lungs!"
Don't forget to check out our website at www.foresterministries.com!

-Joshua

1 comment:

Adam Wallace said...

You're right Joshua.

That is sortof weird.