Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How Stupid Can We Really Be???

Okay, I was working with my dad again today and we were on a gas station roof. We had to replace a little fan motor that wasn't even a foot long or wide, and I noticed something on the box; be advised, the following is a true story and not for the faint of brainpower. On the top flap of the little box was something I deemed highly unnecessary: instructions. "What's wrong with instructions" you say? Instructions to open the stupid box????? I'm not kidding, there were three moronic steps on how to open the dumb thing, and they were as follows: 1- Hold flaps open..............no, duh. 2-Turn box upside down on flat surface.........nah, I wanna turn it sideways on a hill. 3- Lift box straight up.....what if I want to lift it in a curved motion? Come on, how stupid do they think we are??? I just wanna know how many of you have a friend that actually has to read that to figure out what to do.... "Oh, boysenberry, how do I get the motor out of this cardboard fortress????"

Make sure you stop by our website and check out our store at http://www.foresterministries.com/. We hope to see you in concert soon!

-Joshua

No comments: