Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Am Never Eating Chinese

My dad and I were working in a Chinese restaurant today and I realized that I really don't like Chinese food after all. I haven't seen the menu in that place, but after taking a look at the kitchen, I'm pretty sure all they serve there is grease. Plus, do they know what a sink is for? The chef took his hand (who knows where it had been?) and stuck it down into some liquid, then poured it into a big pan with the food. Now I've got to wondering where his hand was before. I have visions of him coming out of the bathroom saying, "We're all out of soap!" Plus, I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure some lady swore at me in Chinese......either that or she just saved a bunch of money on her car insurance by switching to Geico.

Be sure to check out our website, www.foresterministries.com, and take a look at our CDs in the store!

-Joshua

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Andrew and Jordon DeMasellis. We just saw your website and we are soo amazed. Thought we would just drop you a note and we have to get together soon. You can either call our house or e-mail us at demoson@charter.net or the_demo_dizzle@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Drew And Jordon