Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tiny Town

This past Sunday my brother and I went with our college choir to sing at a church. The town we went to was so small it made Mayberry look like the Big Apple on Saturday night, if ya know what I mean. If you tripped, you fell right over the county line. The place was so small and sleepy, cops would arrest you for aggravated assault if you sneezed on somebody. You don't even WANT to know how many years you could get for jaywalking! Anyway, I saw a sign as we passed through town for a new "sub division" (my guess would be a vacant lot with cardboard boxes). The sign said "New Homes Starting at $40,000!". I'm thinking the only home you're gonna get in this economy for forty grand is your choice of a bedroom OR a bathroom! Either that, or every night would seem like you and your spouse had a fight because every night you would literally be sleeping in the doghouse.

Anyway, don't forget to look on our website at www.foresterministries.com to see our booking updates, CD info, and more!

-Joshua

No comments: