Wednesday, October 28, 2009

DVD Coming Soon

Hey folks, just I'd let you know some exciting news: we will soon be releasing a DVD! It's a video of a live concert that we told you about earlier, and it's finally coming together! No exact release date yet, but we'll keep you posted as to when it will be available.
Anyway, we were at Yale United Methodist last Sunday night and let me tell you: 'dem ladies can COOK!!! There was some kind of three-layered jello thing that made me propose to the lady who made it (I think I hear...angels singing...). There was also chicken.... oh yes... chicken.... Chicken is my absolute favorite food group in the whole wide world. I love chicken prepared just about any way. However, my favorite of favorites is FRIED chicken. I believe that KFC is going to cater the marriage supper in Heaven. Only THEN would it truly be Heaven!

Stop by our website and see what we are all about at www.foresterministries.com !

-Joshua

1 comment:

Andrea Forester said...

Of course you like "KENTUCKY" fried chicken Josh. It originated from "KENTUCKY" and just let me tell you something mister. ANYTHING that originated from "KENTUCKY" is nothing but the "BEST"!!! Afterall "I" came from there. What more could you ask for? Your loving sister-in-law from " KEN-TUCK"!