Thursday, December 31, 2009

HappyNewYearAndWhateverElseInTheWorldYouFeelLikeSayingInOneBreath!

Hey, everybody! Just thought I'd wish you all a Happy New Year and ask that one question that everybody has on their mind: what do penguins dream about? Come on, you know you want to know! No? Oh well, Ask a silly question... man, I wish I knew how the rest of that went... Anyway, this afternoon we're headed to Grand Rapids to arrive early at our New Year's Eve concert so we can set up before everybody else gets there. It's us and three other groups tonight, so we want to get our stuff set up before the others get there and we all get in a crowded rush.
Well, the instrumental CD that I and my brother recently finished is being mastered and having the fine-tuning done to it, and we're looking to release it sometime next spring. And if you think that's good news, wait'll you hear this: I have officially lost the last of my baby teeth! Hurray! (Does that mean I have to grow up now?)

Check out our website, http://www.foresterministries.com/ to see our latest whatever!

-Joshua

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job last night at the New Years Eve Program in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I enjoyed Stephen's choice of music and rich voice. I particularly loved the comedy routine and song you did together. More of Stephen playing the straightman and Josh the comedian playing off each other can only add to your audiences appreciation.
Josh, another Detroit Lions joke for you...ala Rod Snow... The Detroit Lionsw should be called the Detroit Possums....they play dead at home and are road kill when their away!
Thanks,
William Blakeslee
Muskegon MI

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i just lost my last one too about 6 months ago!!! lol :)