Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dog Spit And Kung Fu

Okay, normally I'm a dog lover, but today I got kind of scared. My dad and I (in his refrigeration business) went to this lady's house to fix her A/C. I was getting tools out of the truck while dad made his way up to the door. Suddenly, a very large, very fast, very... doggish... German Shepherd came barrelling out of the doggie door... headed straight for yours truly. I wanted to drop the tool bag and do some tae kwon do on that dog... but then I remembered that I don't know tae kwon do. Fortunately the dog was just as friendly as it was big. It promptly decided that my face was not clean enough and decided to use it's tongue for a sponge, slobber for soap, and its tail as a shammy. Oh well, at leats I didn't drown...

Anyway, take a look at our website, www.foresterministries.com, to see our schedule updates and new pictures, including pictures of us at a Gaither Homecoming concert!

-Joshua

1 comment:

2010! said...

hahahahah that is HILARIOUS!!!! i'm a dog person but HATE (strong word i know) big drobbley drooly dogs LOL hahaha yes glad you didn't get pumbled or n e thing!!!!! hahaha