Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Concerts



The Christmas season is now officially upon us! I am happy to say that I've already got all of my Christmas shopping done...and it's been done since mid-November!
The ministry goals that I posted in my last blog are already starting to come true! The booking is going well, and plans are slowly coming together for our first annual homecoming concert. Most of the other plans will come together a little later next year, but I'm already excited about them and making my plans!
I am now involved in TWO Christmas cantatas! My college is having their annual concert on December 18th, and our home church is holding their choir cantata the next evening on December 19th (with an encore performance on Dec.26th).
Speaking of my college concert, here's a look at the poster that I designed for that event (for those of you who have not seen it on Facebook).
Lastly, be sure to check our schedule on our website for our meetings that we have booked during December. We have a couple of Christmas meetings coming this Saturday, with another on December 12th.

-Stephen

No comments: