Thursday, June 4, 2009

New CDs... No, Not Yet...

Hopefully my brother and I will be coming up with new CDs soon. I have a few new comedy bits that I'm in the process of perfecting on stage, and Stephen is working on some new songs for a CD that should be pretty good. I won't spill anything on the details, but it's an idea that I think most people will enjoy. I, on the other hand, am waiting for crazy, stupid things to happen to me. Making up a bit is a little harder than having a real-life experience that's just genuinely wacky! I'm still working on new material, but I kind of wish that somebody would just cover my car in peanut butter. (No, not really.....I know who you are.... the one actually thinking about it.)

Anyway, be sure to stop by our website and check out our new schedule. The setup is a little bit different, but it's still just as easy to get to. Just click the "Schedule" icon and it'll take you straight to the new schedule. Be sure to check out the website at www.foresterministries.com to see what we're doing.

-Joshua

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would cover your car in peanut butter.....if you HAD a car!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry someone's car will be covered in peanut butter by Fall Semester, 2010!!!

Princess Lynn said...

my mom just bought peanut butter...