Tuesday, June 2, 2009

At Last!

Well, everybody, I have some great news: we are now able to update our schedule page on our own! The page has been rebuilt and will be published shortly. It is actually an extension of blogger.com. We have created a new blog that will replace our old schedule page. When you are on our web page and click "Schedule", it will send you straight to the new page. I have already posted most of our bookings (old and new) on this page so that when it is officially attached to our website, they will already be there. I will post the rest of them very soon. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused those who would have come to some of the concerts that have already passed and were not put on the website. The good news is that this should never happen again because I can now post them whenever I want to!
Hopefully, in the near future we will be able to rebuild our website so that we will have total control of it and be able to change and update everything on our own. Eventually we hope to be able to update the whole website with pictures, blogs, news on our ministry in our lives and other great things to give people a reason to come back to our website.
This probably won't happen for a little while yet. For now, we are just happy to have our schedule problem fixed.
By the way, I'm hoping to get into the studio very soon to start cutting songs for my new CD. I am very excited about this and hope to get it out ASAP.
Look for the new schedule page. It should be uploaded any day now.


-Stephen

No comments: