Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blood, Sweat, and Tears...(Minus The Blood..And The Sweat)

Peaches and butter! Again, that has nothing to do with what I'm gonna say. Just thought you'd all like to hurt along with me. Anyway, I and my brother were messing around today and I tried to kick him. He blocked with his elbow and the top of my foot slammed into his bony elbow. I went down like my legs were made of water. I lay on the floor and just started laughing (through the tears, of course). That was a couple of hours ago, and my foot still hurts. Guess what: I have to play paintball in a few hours! I'll be out there wanting to gnaw my own foot off if it'll take away the pain. Hey, I have the attention span and intelligence of a rodent, why not the behavior of one too?

Be sure to check out www.foresterministries.com to see our latest schedule and pics!

-Joshua

No comments: