Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Website Changes

Hey folks, sorry that I've been away for a while again, but I've got some great news. Our website now has a great new pictures page! Now that our website has been overhauled. I can update it myself from any computer that I want to. I recently figured out how to add new pages to it and put in whatever I want, so I'm very excited about the new possibilities. Eventually, we're going to upload our new concert and kid's show posters for download like we did with our old black & white ones on the old website. I also am considering other possibilities to include later. For now, enjoy the new pictures from our road experiences, studio shots, family, college friends, or whatever else I put up. I'll try to update it with new pics from time to time, and I'll be sure to include a notice of that here as well.
Our new instrumental CD has been shipped and is ready for sale. I'll put it up for sale on the store page as soon as I can, but you can order it any time by calling (810) 653-0089 or e-mailing us at foresterministries@yahoo.com .
Also, be sue to check our schedule page of the website to see where we are in concert. Come out to see us if you can!
-Stephen

No comments: