Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Website Updates

Hey folks, I just finished putting together another pictures page on our brand new website. The old one was barely even cold in the grave (....woah, I don't know where that came from!) and I've already loaded a new page with more pictures. This one has more of our family and college friends, and well as new concert pics and hilarious shots of Josh just being.....well...Josh!
Our new CD "Instrumental Classics" has arrived and is now up for sale on the store page of the website. It features Joshua and I playing old classics in fun, exciting new ways on songs like "I'll Fly Away", "Come Thou Fount", "Sweet Hour Of Prayer", I've Got That Old Time Religion", "Learning To Lean", and many more! Our new price bundle is 1 CD or DVD for $15.00, or all 5 pieces of product for $40.00!

Lastly, be sure to check our latest schedule page to see if we are coming near your neighborhood. Feel free to come and see us in concert.

Enjoy the new pics!
-Stephen

No comments: