Tuesday, March 30, 2010

News and website updates

Hey everyone, Stephen here. Josh and I had a great time this past Sunday at First Baptist Church of Attica, Mi. The pastor was away at a conference and asked if we could fill his place with whatever it is that we have been doing for the last two years! The people were great, and we had a fine service.
Keep watching our website. I've been having a lot of fun adding new things to it every week. I usually make website changes and update our blog from the computer at my college since my computer at home is still hooked up to dial-up. It takes about six months for anything to load at home, so I just do it at the college when I'm here two days a week. I've posted new stuff recently, and will hopefully be able to add a special new page this week. I want to put in a page dedicated to special concert events that we have coming up. We have a schedule page and consider all of our concerts special, but from time to time, we get to sing for unique events that will feature us with other groups, or there may be something else different that we would want to advertise about that particular event. Hopefully I'll have it up and running this Thursday, and be sure that you check our schedule page and pictures pages for new things as well.
-Stephen

No comments: