Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy times are coming!

Wow! When it rains, it pours! This weekend, Josh and I have received three new bookings! God has been sending people our way that have heard about us in different ways, and it seems like the phone has not stopped ringing (or playing music, as the case may be). We are now singing for eight or nine dates in October alone!
At the same time, I have been getting some good responses from my calls in Florida. We've already had one RV park say yes, and I've got several more parks and churches that say they are very interested that I will be following up on very soon! The neat thing about booking in Florida is that singing for RV parks is a huge thing down there, and more of their churches are receptive to southern gospel music (SOUTHERN gospel, duh!)
Sometimes, I think about how good God has been to me, and my jaw hits the floor like a 100 pound lead weight!

-Stephen

No comments: