Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ministry and College News

Whew! School has just barely gotten rolling again, and I'm already tired! We've had a couple of good days so far, and made some new friends this year.
I'm still killing myself trying to get bookings for Florida, and God seems to be blessing the work. We've already had one campground book us for a Sunday evening service, and I've got several more campgrounds and churches that are very interested in what we do and say that they are planning to schedule a date with us very soon!
Last Sunday, Josh and I had a great meeting. The church had us do 30 minutes of our kid's program stuff, then we did about forty-five minutes of music, comedy, and sharing the gospel. The crowd was very receptive, and they've already booked us back for a special Christmas-themed kid show in December, which is basically going to be a substitute for their Christmas play this year!
This Sunday, we will be singing in two different churches that are a sizable distance from each other, so we can expect a lot of driving! Sometimes it can get tiring with all of the work involved in this ministry, but I never get tired of it........it's the homework from college from that wears me down!

-Stephen

No comments: