Monday, September 1, 2008

How To Get Fired Without Ever Working There

I was working with my dad on a refrigeration call at DQ the other day when I saw a sign near the back of the store. It said that there were extra hats and uniform t-shirts in the office; this got me thinking.............(BAAAAD!!!!) I would love to go into Dairy Queen from the back door and, if the office is unlocked, sneak in and don a uniform. I would then find the nearest manager and tell him or her, "You are an idiot. The entire time I have been here, I have thought that you were the biggest stiff and the biggest dork, which would be a stork. You are a loser in every aspect, and I regret that I have been deprived precious time from life by working under you, you ridiculous excuse for an amoeba." By the time the manager decided to fire a complete stranger that he'd swear he's never seen before, I'd say, "Fine, you don't pay me much anyway!"

Don't forget to visit www.foresterministries.com and check out our site!

-Joshua

2 comments:

Adam Wallace said...

You are too funny Joshua!

Anonymous said...

Josh, Where do you come up with these crazy ideas. I think your mom dropped you on your head when you where born, but we still love you anyways. Can't wait for next blog. Dawn Higdon and Family