Friday, September 26, 2008

A Simple Brain Test

Here's a test for you: what would an amish person blog about?
ANSWER: nothing. He doesn't own a computer, stupid.

Don't worry, whether you answered it right or not, you're still a winner! If you answered correctly, you've just won a pat on the back from my invisible friend (don't look for him; he'll be there and gone before you know it).
If you answered incorrectly, you've just won an all-expenses-paid tuition to the Remedial Institute of Duh. I may seem harsh, but my WTYFGH Syndrome can explain it all. Don't know what WTYFGH is? See me in concert or buy my CD to find out! (PLEASE?)

Visit us on the web at www.foresterministries.com.

-Joshua

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just curious? Where did you really come from Josh???? So they say you look like Mark did when he was younger, but the more I am around you I am not so sure that you REALLY are a Forester or WHAT you are for that matter!! HAHA!! Your LOVING sister-in-love!!!! Andrea