Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weird Car Names

Have you ever stopped to think about certain car names? Some of them are memorable and cool. Who wouldn't like the name Thunderbird, Crossfire, or Hummer. You hear those, you think "cool car"! But some car names really should've been thought about more. You could almost put them in another context and they would make sense: "Bye honey, I'm off to hunt some Subaru!"
Or "Ewe, somebody squish that Bug!" How about "I'm gonna sneeze...ah...ah... Tacoma!" Here's one "Gives zose German volks a wagen!"
There are other names that don't make sense besides car names: "Toshiba....didn't we bomb them in WWII?" Or "Jimmy, It's time to start: go ring the church Dell!"

Mark and Andrea Forester's Homecoming with the Booth Brothers was last Saturday night, and my brother and I were privileged to perform there. It was a real honor and privilege to share the stage with those two groups, one of which being family. I used a brand new piece of Material that expressed the hassles of College registration.
Speaking of which, this past Tuesday my brother and I attended Midwestern Baptist College. It was really exciting to become a part of that wonderful college and we hope to grow in the Lord through it.
Stop by www.foresterministries.com and see our site!

-Joshua

No comments: