Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mark & Andrea Forester's Homcoming

Today I was trying to figure out what on earth I could write in this blog, (how can I write anything serious after reading Josh's blog about car names?!) when I realized that Josh left out one very important detail about our performance at Mark & Andrea's Homecoming concert.
Is it a very important one? I happen to think so, since it was about my singing with Mark and Jim Brady of the Booth Brothers! I got to sing "Who Can Do Anything?" off my CD with Mark And Jim backing me up, and I was pretty sure that I had just been swept into heaven!

We sold some CDs, and got some demo packs handed out to people from other churches for possible dates. If you would like us to send one to you or your church, contact us at foresterministries@yahoo.com to request one free of charge.

See you next time,
Stephen.

1 comment:

Adam Wallace said...

I wish I could have been their to hear you Stephen.