Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well, here's the second blog that I've written in the same week, so I guess I'm starting to get better at keeping this thing up to date! Josh and I will be singing in that different type of concert tomorrow that I mentioned in my last blog, so this afternoon I will be laying down some serious guitar practice time to make sure that I'm ready!
I'm continuing to put in a lot of time calling churches and booking new concert dates, and the Lord has blessed us with a good number of new dates recently, including several more that I have not even added to our website yet (since we now have a page on the website for our schedule instead of using a blog), but right now I've got to get off line 'cause the choir class is about to start and they hold it in the same room where the college computers are!

Stephen

No comments: