Thursday, January 28, 2010

Work, work, work! It seems like that's all that I can do right now! Sometimes it seems like it's been really hard to keep up with maintaining and expanding my ministry, booking new concerts, going to college, teaching piano lessons, working at DQ, doing my homework, plus all of the other things that a little thing called "life" may throw in my way. It can be challenging, but part of the problem that I seem to have to fight with is my time-management skills. I have known other people who have a much more hectic schedule than I do, and yet they maintain it very well without much trouble. Since I was home-schooled all through school, I always had a lot of time that I really didn't need to manage all that well. But now that I'm in college and am also into all of these other things, I have found my time to be more precious. Some days I seem to do well budgeting my time, while other days it seems like I can't keep my act together and will never have time for my video games again.........I miss Mario, Link, and Call of Duty! I guess that I'll just have to keep trying!
If you haven't seen our new website yet, log onto www.foresterministries.com to see our awesome looking new website brought to you courtesy of Mark Forester. He is still going to add a few more things to it, but more on that later.
If you are interested in our schedule to see where we will be singing, check the new schedule page on the website. I am no longer posting dates on the other blog page (just in case you happened to view it strait from blogger). I actually have four or five new dates that still need to be posted, I'll try to get that done a little later.

No comments: