Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crazy busy this weekend!

Well, things are looking better for our proposed trip to Florida. I checked my e-mail this morning, and was delighted to see that another campground had invited us to come to sing for them next March! I love how God always seems to bring these things along just at the times when it can be the most encouraging.
This weekend is going to be nuts! Josh and I will be at college all day on Thursday for classes, and then the party begins Friday morning! I will be preaching in chapel in the morning, then we head out for an activity with the college, followed by immediately leaving for a trip to the western side of the state. We will be setting up our equipment that evening for a laddies conference the next morning. We'll stay the night, sing most of the day, then go to bed and get up early to sing at two different churches the next Sunday morning!

Busy, Busy, Busy......but singing like this is the kind of busy that I love!

-Stephen

No comments: