Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yay! Internet!

Hurray, my college finally has Internet again! We have moved this year from Pontiac, Mi. to Orion, Mi. The college is meeting in our churches building while the college works to build new facilities. The church has WI-FI, but that only works for those of us who have laptops! The only laptop that I have right now is either my old one that I use to run my soundtracks in concert, or my mother's laptop that I'm pretty sure is three days older that Jonah! She got a new one for her birthday, but won't let me take it to school!
Anyway, they finally got all of the new connections in for the desktop, so I'm back into the blogging from school business!
Check back soon! I have to go to class right now, but I'll have a new update on recent ministry events later today!
-Stephen

No comments: