Monday, June 7, 2010

I Stole Something....... By Accident!!!

Well, so far the doctors haven't totally decided on what to do about dad's circumstances, but all will turn out in God's will and timing.
Anyway, I was working with my dad the other day and we were finishing a job. I was packing up the tools and saw green tape measurer on the counter and threw it in the truck. The problem: it wasn't our ruler. Turns out we accidentally stole somebody's tool. That must've seemed real good. "Wow, that Mr. Forester is so honest, and he and his son are Christians, and.... hey... where'd that ruler go??? Hey, somebody call the cops on those honest Christians!!!" Oh well. Dad returned the ruler the other day, and did not return in the back seat of a squad car looking for me, so I was happy. I never realized how much trouble a couple of honest AC repairmen could get into.

-Joshua

No comments: