Friday, June 18, 2010

School And Work.... Hmmmmm....

So, today I realized that the summer is almost half over. That's kind of a bummer and a cool thing at the same time. It's like I get to go back to college and I have to go back to college at the same time. Anyway, tomorrow my dad and I are going to do some work for a guy who always seems to have just one more thing he wants us to check out. We go there for one thing and wind up moving in by the end of the day. I'm debating about whether I should bring the living room furniture tomorrow or save that for the moving van.
Anyway, the doctors have decided so far to avoid removing part of my dad's ear, instead putting him on a nearly salt-free diet in hopes of a cure. We're just praying that it all works out this time. We have our hopes high, knowing that God is in control.

-Joshua

No comments: