Thursday, April 15, 2010

Website news + more!

Hey everyone! Well, If you haven't checked our schedule yet, you really should. God has been really good lately and has helped to fill our schedule with a bucket full of new dates!
May is going to be a crazy month for us. During the week that we are supposed to be studying for finals, we are booked for a four-day revival from Sunday through Wednesday, one day off (at school), then singing in Cole,Mi. for a Mother/Daughter banquet on Friday, then singing for a Ladies' luncheon on Saturday! If I fail my tests.......I'll know why!
Keep watching our website. I've been adding more stuff to it, including some new pictures this week, see if you can spot the new ones!
Mark and Andrea have finally arrived home from Florida this week. I'll be in the studio tomorrow for some track fixes from our new instrumental CD, then we'll be singing again in Clifford, Mi this Sunday!

-Stephen

No comments: