Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break!

Well, Josh and I have the week off from college this week for our spring break. A lot of people do a lot of wild/foolish thing on their school break, but not me. Probably the craziest thing that I've ever done for my school break is dive into a pool without first checking for water! Some of my friends who go to a Bible college down in Florida have told me that they do not get a spring break. To these poor souls, and all who share their unfortunate situation I say.......NANANANANANANANA!!!!!
Just kidding, but I had to get that one in! While I'm off from college, I'll be doing a little spring cleaning. It's amazing what can take root and start growing in your bedroom if you don't clean it once in a while! I'll also be taking extra time to work on filling our schedule with new concert booking. That kind of work can be very tricky. On more than one occasion we have been called for five new dates in one week, while at other times, trying to fill our schedule can be like trying to make Niagara Falls dry up!
We're also hoping that we'll finally be getting hi-speed internet this week. I'm glad, because while waiting for my dial-up to load to write this blog......I had to go shave again! (Which is bad, because I usually only shave once a week!)
Keep checking our website. I have been adding new things a lot lately (from my college, with real internet). The newest feature is a page dedicated to advertising special events. We consider them all special, but the concerts listed there are unique with events that feature us singing with multiple groups, along with other great surprises that don't normally happen in our concerts! Be sure that you also watch our regular schedule page as well.
I've also added a page dedicated a page to advertising the Christian Music School conference that Josh and I have gone to in the past to learn about Gospel music.Practically everything we know about our ministry today we learned there. I'll try to add some pictures to it later.
Check it all out!
-Stephen

No comments: