Saturday, April 10, 2010

What IS Schnitzel???

Well, it's like my brother said on his last post: we are on spring break. Unfortunately, that ends for us when we go back to classes this Tuesday! I'm kind of looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. It's kind of like a weird pair-of-ducks.... wait, I mean paradox. Part of me is saying "Yes, I can go back now!" Meanwhile, the other part wants to stick my head in a vice. "Crank 'er down, Charlie!" Anyway, enough about a pair-of-boxes.... Schnitzel, I did it again!
Oh well, in other news....other news...hmmm...other.... news..... Ah, yes! I've discovered that there's nothing poetic about sardines.

-Joshua

1 comment:

2010! said...

you are SOOOOOO random!!!! lol and you never did answer the question "what it Schnitzel!!!" i was waitin' for it :)