Friday, April 16, 2010

Stomach Pain, Concerts, And Cheese....

Aside from the fact that my pet germ hasn't been seen or heard from since yesterday, I have a MAJOR stomachache right now. If you want to know how much it hurts, take your bottom lip and pull it over your head; now staple it there and stick potatoes in your ears. Okay, maybe that's a slightly huge exaggeration, but I don't think I'm going to sleep at all tonight.
Anyway, my brother and I are excited because we're going to a concert tomorrow night (Michael, you better be there to sing!). It's in Grand Rapids so we get to drive a long ways, stay for several hours, then drive a long ways back home really late...... I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Seriously, it's gonna be fun.

-Joshua

P.S.- If you're wondering what relation cheese has from the title to this blog....never mind, don't try to figure it out. It gives me nightmares just thinking about it. (And I'm not even asleep!)

1 comment:

2010! said...

HAHAHAH YOU ARE SOOO RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol