Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chicken and FIIIIIRRE!!!!!!!

So my dad burned me today. I was working with him in his heating and cooling business and we were replacing a compressor in someone's AC. To do this, we had to use a torch to heat up the copper hoses enough so that we could pull them apart at the joints, which allows us to.... never mind... Anyway, dad was using the torch while I was pulling back on the compressor to get it loose. We freed the thing from the copper tube and dad pulled the torch up to turn it off. In doing so , however, he burned some of the hairs on my forearm. It's nothing serious, but what was once a luscious forest is now a bunch of dead trees. Thanks dad.
In other news (also pertaining to working with my dad), we were working at a rest home the other day and had to go to the maintenance room to tell the guys there what was wrong with their refrigerator. We arrive there to find them eating........... KFC..... Now, you have to know.... I AM A MAJOR CHICKEN FANATIC!!!!!!!!! As long as the chicken is not burned or defiled in some unusual way, I will probably eat it, but my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E of them all is Kentucky Fried Chicken. And these men had the audacity to eat it front of me without offering me any!!! The nerve. Then, yesterday, my dad and I got to somebody's home to fix their fridge, and what do I find??? The couple is eating CHICKEN!!!! RIGHT in front of me!!! It was all I could do to keep from killing them both and taking the chicken for me me me me ME!!!!! This is how I know who I'm going to marry. God wants me to marry a cat burglar.... that way she can break into the KFC headquarters and steal the secret recipe for the best chicken on earth.

-Joshua

2 comments:

2010! said...

hahahahahahh that is soooo funny!!!!!!! so what does the cat-burglar have to do w/ this?!?!? lol :) HOPE YOUR ARM FEELS BETTER!

2010! said...

oh and the cololor you used for your "signature" is my favorite color! lol