Monday, May 10, 2010

Tests And Sleeping In... Sort Of...

So tomorrow my brother and I have all but one of our finals in one day! That's right: six final exams in one day! YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!! Actually, I'm glad that they're all gonna be in one day (outside of the one we already took), because I'd rather just get them all over with. That's kind of the way I feel about shock absorbers and gurneys. Anyway, after having all of my tests on Tuesday, I won't have to get up at 5:00 AM on Thursday (Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let the people rejoice!). I'll only have to come into school so the choir can set up at the place where the alumni banquet will be that night. (I hope they have chicken...)
After the banquet, there's commencement on Friday night.....which for me only means that I've got another year of schooling to go....cheers. Oh well, when it comes to the world of macadamia, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

-Joshua

1 comment:

2010! said...

hmmmm! have fun at the alumni banquet!!!!!!!! although, nevermind...have fun :)