Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'M GONNA GRADUATE!!!!

My brother and I just received fantastic news! We met with our college president Dr. Carr, and we worked out some amazing stuff. Based on all the classes we've taken and what we still need to take, my brother and I have only one more semester to go before receiving a double A.R.E. degree! We'll both pull down an A.R.E. in Bible and music, and then.... well, actually I haven't thought that far ahead. But it'll be fun getting there!

On a lighter note, my toe is better and that mollusk did not have to operate on me. Don't ask. Anyway, our church's junior church teacher (a.k.a my mother) is going to kick off a four-week campaign at our church and my brother and I are going to do some crazy things tomorrow....and then go sing like professional adults that night. Go figure. Also, I and my parents (without my brother Stephen because he has to work tonight because he forgot all about what was happening and didn't mark this night off from work a long time ago like he should have and now has to go to work while we have fun) are going to see my older brother and his wife (Mark and Andrea) in concert with Greater Vision tonight. Well, I guess that means I'll have to put my chia pet out for the night.

-Joshua

1 comment:

2010! said...

:( so this means you're only staying until december? :(