Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hellooooo Summer!!!

YEEEEEEHAAAAA!!! Right now my big toe on my right foot is KILLING me. It started hurting me during commencement last night and now, it's beginning to tell me things. I think my toe is saying, "Cut me off; I'm suicidal right now and I have nothing left to live for." I'm very close to complying with its demands. Anyway, I am officially out of college for the summer, and I feel like I've been dipped in chocolate, lathered in peanut butter, and covered in chicken.....that's a good thing, by the way. Anyway, I passed all my classes with good grades (I hope!) and am looking forward to some time off....after this weekend. My brother and I are going up to Vanderbuilt Michigan tonight, a three-and-a-half hour drive, to do a concert tomorrow morning. THEN I'll be on break for a while. Cowabunga!........WOW that was dorky.....

-Joshua

2 comments:

2010! said...

it really was dorky...but then more COLLEGE!!!!!!! i personally can't wait

Anonymous said...

You DORK!!! BWAHAHAHAH!!!!