Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ministry News And Bad Timing

Well, the revival in Ovid is over and we saw some wonderful things happen there. My brother and I started off each service with about fifteen minutes of our thing, then the preacher would get up and we would go downstairs to do a kids show each night. We know that at least one boy got saved in all of that, and that makes every minute of it all worth it. The church took excellent care of us and we appreciate the marvelous blessing that they were to us.

So, today I am at school early and my brother is at home sick! Yay. He's trying to get well enough to sing this weekend. He isn't too sick, just enough that would kill, say, a rhinoceros. No, I'm kidding. He'll be able to sing as long as he just doesn't talk too much today (Praise God!). Anyway, I kind of misjudged my timing this morning and I am at school about forty-five minutes early. Did you know that our library has 43,721 books in it? Yes, I counted....maybe...

-Joshua

1 comment:

2010! said...

LOL who would have ever guess that the Lakin would have THAT many books LOL (insert sarcasm here) it's a library! ha. and that's awesome about the one boy being SAVED!!! Amen!