Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fast Food Is Wierd

I was at a fast food restaurant the other day and I realized that there are a lot dumb things about fast food. Dumb thing #1: you pull up to the drive thru and they say, "Welcome to McDonald's, how may I help you?"...................Um, you can take my order, stupid. I mean, seriously, did they think I might say something else? "Yeah, I need a suit pressed, can you guys do that?.....No?....Okay, I guess I'll try Burger King!" Dumb thing #2: they always ask you things like, "Would you like to supersize that fry?"............um, no, if I wanted a supersize, I wouldn't have ordered a small!!! Oh, excuse me, you know far better than I do what I would like to clog my arteries with. By all means, YOU order my food! I don't mean to be hard on fast food people, I know that they're making a living, but couldn't they try to ask smart-people-questions?

No news on my CD yet, but I'll let you know when it's available on our website. Be sure to visit us at www.foresterministries.com. We'll keep you posted!

-Joshua

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a funny man.

bob dankels

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh---as you do every time I hear you!!! Good Luck with the website!!