Monday, June 9, 2008

It's almost done!

My CD is well on it's way to being finished! Last week I was in the studio every day except Friday, and we went from only having two songs done to finishing nine songs, with just a little more work on one of them. Originally we did not figure on getting so much done so soon, but now we are getting really excited. I am hoping to get it all done in time for the newly booked date that we just received for June 29. I can't get back in the studio right away, but I will hurry back as soon as possible.
The new date will soon be posted on the schedule section of our website, so be sure to check it if you live anywhere near Berien Springs, Mi. to see when and where it will be held.
In case you saw this blog through a means other than our website, the site address is foresterministries.com

No comments: