Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Roadkill

I was driving to church this past Sunday with my family and I noticed something in the road, but I couldn't make out what it was. I thought that perhaps it was roadkill. I started to move away from it, but I moved too late. I drove right over the roadkill. The only thing was that it wasn't roadkill before I hit it! It was in fact a turtle in the road, I think that it's in a soup somehwere in that great restaurant up yonder! Speaking of turtles, if a turtle loses its shell, is it considered naked or homeless??? Either way, it'll probably still beat that silly rabbit. I know, I know, I was just making a joke. I know that it was a Taurus and a mare.

On another note, my final debts for my CD have been paid, so I should be receiving the finished product relatively soon. I sent off the last amount of money today and I hope to have the CD by the June 29 concert we have booked after Father's Day. I am really looking forward to being in Berien Springs, and I hope to have my product by the time I and my brother go. We'd love to see you there!

-Joshua

No comments: