Friday, June 6, 2008

Joshua- Not Exactly Singin' In The Rain!!!

My dad owns a heating and cooling buisiness adn I work with him. Today, we were at a gas station working on the roof with the ugliest clouds all around us. No sooner do we get ready to head down the ladder than do I see the first flash of lightning not any too far away! No worries for dad, he was already on the ground. After I finally got to the sweet, sweet ground below, I had to put my body in contact with the best conductor of electricity around: our metal ladder. I wrestled the huge extendable over to the truck with the thunder going in multiple places, but, because of my dain bramage, I got the stupid thing stuck on top of the truck!!! I then found myself doing two things: standing on top of the truck with thunder all over the place while I struggled with the ladder, and pledging that I would go to Africa if God would just let me get down alive. Finally, I got down and no more than about fifteen seconds after we got inside the gas station, the weather turned from zero rain to a sideways downpour in about two seconds. Seeing this, I knew that there was a God in Heaven! I'm kind hoping though that God doesn't hold me to the Africa thing!
Still no update on my new comedy CD, but I'll keep you posted if anything new comes up!

- Joshua

No comments: