Friday, June 27, 2008

A Scarred Past

I remember several years ago how I got my first scar on my knuckle. I was opening a can of dog food (for my dog, of course) when I felt something sharp on my right pointer finger. I looked down to see that the sharp edge of the can lid had cut me deep. I remember thinking, "Oh look: I'm bleeding." I let out a yell and said something like, "I just cut off my finger!!!!" (You know how little kids can overreact.) My dad went into the bathroom for a band aid and told me to hold my finger up high so it would stop bleeding. I looked at my still bleeding finger over my head and wanted to say, "Tell that to my finger!!!" Amazingly, I didn't get stitches from the hospital. My dad wanted to do it himself, but I wouldn't let him. He's no Betsy Ross, if you know what I mean! I would've wound up walking around with my right hand sown to my eyebrow.

Good news! Both my CD and Stephen's CD are officially out and available for purchase! WE are very excited to see what the Lord will do through our ministry and sincerely hope that these projects are a blessing to many. Enjoy! (The CDs, not a Coca Cola)

-Joshua

No comments: